Friday, July 3, 2009

June 29 to July 3







Picked up a load of potatoes in WA and took them to Idaho (like they need more potatoes).Picked up another load of potatoes in Idaho and took them south on I-15 (Pictures) to Los Angeles. Fun delivering downtown Los Angeles as I had to deliver at the end of a dead end street.Only way out was to back out and cut across the parking lot of a mini mall. (Don't think the shop owners were to thrilled having a big truck in their lot) Now loaded with pet food and headed to TN. Pictures of the Colorado River crowded with boats at the CA-AZ line. The painted desert in AZ in the distance, and a geological formation showing the various sand formations cut along the highway near Kingman AZ

Keep on Truckin
The Iceman

1 comment:

Snarky Basterd said...

Hey, man...my dad traveled many of these roads when I was a kid, hauling every damned product imaginable to put food on our table. Nice to find a blog that reminds me of the photos he would bring back from the America he knew but I didn't.

Be safe, man.