Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a Week (Murphy's Law)


Flat tire on Thursday, Broken passenger windshield on Friday. Worked for Wal-Mart for 5 days (supposed to be 2) and then today winter hit New Mexico,with me driving across it. Headed to California and the sun was shining in Oklahoma. Started to cloud up in Texas and the temperature dropped 30 degrees. Started to rain when I hit New Mexico and the rain change to snow then Ice. Cleared up again by Albuquerque New Mexico where everything was flooded. More accidents almost caused in the snow because some slowed to a ridiculous 20mph when the roads were good, then tried to do 70 through the ice storm (one SUV overturned and one car slid up against the wall) Almost involved in my own accident because of a couple of dumb ass truck drivers. I had heard about the rollover from the CB and was slowing down because the left lane was closed for the police activity. I was in the right lane, and two trucks came up behind me, trying to pass in the left lane doing about 70.They had to swerve in front of me to keep from hitting the police. Possibly the trucks didn't have their CB's on, but should have guessed something was up when I was slowing down and had my flashers on and all the police light flashing in front of them.
Keep on Truckin
The Iceman

1 comment:

mitzib1 said...

Hey Cuz!

What a week of bad luck! Hope your week goes better next week.

Keep on Truckin!

Little Cuz