Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Escape From Hell

Loaded up and headed to Nebraska. Thanks to California's "no idle Law" I drove a little extra to get out of California and spend the night in Nevada. The law requires drivers to not run their trucks supposedly to help clean up the air. Never mind, a driver trying to sleep in a hundred degree plus truck doesn't get much sleep and is dangerous as hell for the lack of sleep(watch out 4 wheelers). The State of California is offering truck owners of trucks registered in California a cash handout to install auxiliary power units on their trucks, but this doesn't do me any good being with a company registered out of State. Being a resident of California,I just get to help foot the handout with my taxes. Hope the exhaust from my truck in Nevada, blows the right way back to California (I'm sure it was nothing compared to the exhaust from Arnold's Hummer and Private Jet)
The Iceman

No comments: